Tuesday, January 26, 2010

250 RedBulls are HOME



Sunday a few of us Army Wives welcomed home the first wave of troops. I had a great time, sharing in the joy of other families, Welcoming home their soldiers.

I learned that one of the soldiers that Jay is with will be facing some criminal charges. PRAY for this family... My heart is so grieved. They are a young family. The children range in age from 3 months, 3yrs and 4yrs. This soldier will most likely loose his military career. this soldier, will NOT be allowed to come home with the troops. :-( this makes me so sad. Let your MERCY FALL LORD, on this family!

On a lighter side of things... We got a pink slip in the mail box yesterday. Jay's tote was waiting at the Post Office to be picked up! This means he is one more step closer to being home!

The other night Jay and Reign were talking on the phone. She says out of know where... "daddy I need my own Bible". He told her, "when daddy comes home he will buy his baby girl her first Bible". It amazes me, that at 28 months old, she is asking for her OWN Bible. Praise the Lord! :-)

Pray for Tyler... He is in transition mode, and really having a tough time with it. I'm trying to discern which is hormones and the stress of giving back control to Jay. PRAY PRAY PRAY
blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment