Saturday, February 6, 2010

Early Out

Jay flew out of Iraq on January 27th. He was not suppose to leave the country until February 2nd. He was ahead of schedule.

Jay was in Kuwait, for about 3-4 days. and then headed for Germany. He had about 3 hour wait until he was bound for the U.S.A. Jay landed in Maine on February 2nd!
He waited a few hours and then flew to the state of Washington. While he is in Washington they are doing several briefings, physicals, dentist appts, health Ins. lots of paperwork ect. Most of the soldiers are in the demob process for about 7-10 days.

It was so nice to have him call me on his cell phone.. to hear his voice without a delay. I did call him once that day, just to see if I could, ;-) I know strange?! however I have not been able to do that in over 6 months! :-)

Its such a relief to have him stateside. My stress level dropped from a 10 to a 0, that day. PRAISE GOD for JAY'S SAFE RETURN, to the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment