A few months back, I had Hannah and Sarah staying with me. The girls were here for about a month while their dad was in the hospital. The girls slept in Reign's room and Reign, slept in bed with me. Since then Reign, has continued to sleep in my bed.
A few weeks ago I talked to Reign about daddy coming home and that daddy will be sleeping in mommy's bed and Reign needs to sleep in her own bed, like Tyler and Caleb do. She told me, "no, daddy will sleep in Reigns bed." ah oops... not quite.
We have been in bed transition for the last few weeks now and she does pretty good in the porta crib in my room. Today we put her in her "big girl bed" and Bri "our Golden Retriever" decided to help, and keep Reign company.
Pray for Reign, as she makes this transition... Bri, just left the room and now Reign is screaming "I WANT MY PUPPY, BRIANNE"
No comments:
Post a Comment