We made a paper chain; each morning Reign, can take one off and we are one day closer to daddy being home.
I had a dream last night the Jay came home 3 weeks earlier than planned. [without telling me] While that would be great, [Jay coming home earlier] I am a planner and that kind of threw me off. I got over it.. although I was a bit frazzled. :-)
When Jay, deployed I cleared the counter top off, I donated the coffee pot to the thrift store and replaced it with a fruit basket. So for Christmas... Jay will get a new coffee pot! :-) I went shopping last night to get him some new clothes. The basics... It has been a year since he has worn civilian clothes. It will be an adjustment for him to not put on ACU's and dog tags everyday. We talked about that last night, I asked him if he wanted me to bring him clothes to change into for the drive home; He hesitated... My thought is well, if he chooses to wear ACU's its all good for me... there is nothing better than my man in uniform! :-)
All of our conversations are initiated by Jay. It will be a change for me to be able to pick up the phone and talk to him anytime I need to or want to. I actually like the idea of him... pursuing me. hmm... I may not call him, maybe I will have to leave that in his court. I LOVE YOU JAY... as you read this! wink ;-) wink ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment