Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tension is high...

Where to begin? I will start out with asking you to PRAY!

Continued safety for the area that Jay is at, there has been some action as of late, and we want all the soldiers to return safely in Jesus Mighty name!

Andrew stopped by today to help do some things around the house. Tyler and Caleb were at class. He and I were able to have a few good talks today. He is bummed out that he will not be able to welcome his dad home... Andrew leaves on the 19th for Basic Training. It is very hard for these young men of mine not to have their father around for an entire year... I only wished that someone would have or could have stepped up to the plate to help mentor them this last year... Life is just too busy.

Tyler came home to see that Andrew, helped out around the house... needless to say Tyler was not happy with what Andrew had done... I really believe it has to do with Tyler's new role in our family... He has taken on many of Jay's responsibilities. Andrew has not been around here too much and Tyler was offended. It is hard to explain... anyway; Both boys were very emotional this afternoon.

I suggested that we have a family meeting and discuss and pray about HEART issues. They both ignored me and the next thing I know they are in a physical battle... Tyler was very angry. There really was nothing I could do... after all they are 2 boys both about 200 hundred pound each. As Andrew's face turned purple, because Tyler was choking him, Andrew punched Tyler in the face and all I could say was Andrew, remember that you are 20 now and you could go to jail if you seriously hurt your brother.. after the blood dried... a few hours later Andrew, hugged Tyler. Tyler has a pretty good sized black eye...

hmmm Like I said we need to be covered in prayer!! Emotions are very high and tension is at its MAX in our household. I share this... to invite you into our reality and for you to PRAY ~ PRAY ~ PRAY ~ and PRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment