Saturday, January 2, 2010

Prayer Requests

Jay and I talked last night, and shared how this deployment has been harder than we first expected. We treasure your friendships, relationships and support this past year. We are entering a new season into this deployment, and covet your prayers during this time of transition...

Prayer requests:

- Andrew leaves on January 20th for basic training. Andrew starts training for Afghanistan in July ~ pray for Andrew... and me, I'm a wreck!

- Tyler and Caleb have taken on so many of Jay's roles and responsibilities around the house. Pray for an easy transition...

- Jay and Reign to bond easily

- I have been discouraged, this last year has not been at all what I expected, patience, peace, joy... I am exhausted, emotionally and physically drained.

- Triggers from war for Jay. The other night there was a severe thunder storm and when he woke up he thought that they were being missile attacked. It freaked him out. Several soldiers have tried to commit suicide during this deployment. One has been successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment