Tuesday, January 5, 2010

phone call..

I got a phone call today from one of Jay's family members. "The first thing they said, was "I heard you are having a tough time." right away, my strong, "I can do this" personality kicked in. I stopped to listen as this person shared; I knew in my heart that they were being sincere. One of those heart to heart conversations. "that I love" All I could do was cry as this person encouraged me... The Lord, knew that I needed this TODAY... "their words were heart felt".

One thing that I feel I need to clarify is 70% of my stress and emotional issues are because Jay is in a WAR ZONE. It is very un-nerving to be on the phone with your spouse and you hear bombs going off, then tormented with the thought of 2 dressed soldiers coming to your door. Wondering who I would take with me to Germany if he were wounded. ect ect... The other 30% is taking care of the tasks of daily living with four children.

I Praise God, for JESUS CHRIST. I do not know how other spouses do this with out him.

No comments:

Post a Comment