Friday, January 15, 2010

The Neighbors....

Jay's neighbors have been nasty this past week. Continue to pray for God's divine PROTECTION.. physically, and emotionally in Jesus name!

We are all getting ready for Jay's return HOME; however that does not make us exempt from the fact: He is still in a WAR ZONE!

EVERYDAY I think about his homecoming picking him up at the armory and moving forward TOGETHER...

EVERYDAY thoughts go through my mind of him NOT coming home... and trying to think of life without him... I cannot imagine!

A few months ago... The area that Jay, was in was being mortared. I was on my way to the cities. Caleb was home alone with Reign and the thought of two soldiers coming to my front door with Caleb home alone... was overwhelming. I do not know what I would do without the baptism of the Holy Spirit! Jay and I both have exercised that gift more this past year than any other time...

Jay has not been able to communicate much this week, he has been dealing with the nasty neigbors.. When I saw him on Skype this morning I wanted to cry... We are so close... I want him home so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment