
Jay and several other soldiers in the S-4 section [picture is above] are kicking it into HIGH GEAR. They have 1200 soldiers to get moved out of Iraq in the next 8 weeks or so. He sounds so good when I talk to him on the phone. He seems so close , yet so far away!
Once again he is working 12-14 hours a day! Pray for his strength, energy and rest. I believe The Lord, will supernaturally multiply his hours of sleep in JESUS NAME!
He is receiving Christmas gifts... THANK YOU to all that have sent him stuff in a timely manner! I also sent him his box of letters to open the month of January. He said he will try not to open them until then.
The Le Center Public School has also sent Christmas boxes to the Soldiers in Jay's section. What a blessing the Elementary students have been.
Reign keeps saying, "My daddy come home soon". She then says, "I'm gonna say 'BOO' when daddy comes in the door and daddy will jump and I'm gonna hug him"!
ooooh sooo exciting!!!! Yay!!!! And Reign's reaction is so precious, I think you said it before how beautiful it is to watch the love of a child with her daddy, kinda like us with our heavenly Daddy!! What a sight that will be for her to see her daddy and say Boo and hug him!!
ReplyDelete