Caleb has started basketball... he has been doing great with rebounding and lay-ups. He is a natural just like Jay, and the boys! The LC Wildcats, have played four games thus far and are undefeated. We really miss dad's voice in the crowd, encouraging Caleb, and yelling at the coach and refs. It's kinda funny for me to see other fan's reactions to Jay's yelling when in fact that is not his normal personality. He is a lover not a fighter... except when HIS BOYS are on the court or field... then watch out. :-) I love that man, I cannot wait for him to come home!
During today's game, there was a man standing near the exit of the gym. from Reign's view he looked liked Jay. She tugged on my shirt and asked me..."is that my daddy?" I tried to ignore her, as I wiped a tear. Again, she asked, "mommy is that my daddy?" The gentlemen in front of me could hear our conversation... I almost started crying, I gently told her no, daddy is working in the desert. He will be home soon!
deep sigh..... :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment