Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Family..

I figured I have been putting plugs in for the Army Wives, Church Family, Homeschool Group.. and Rebecca, she is in her own category.. of (BEST FRIEND) I owe a THANK YOU to our family!

Since Jay's mom's passing... Jay's sister Joyce, has taken that role for Jay. Probably in more ways than she realizes. Traveling up north to see her during Jay's leave was healing and relaxing for him. He tells me every time she sends him a letter or care package in the mail... it truly is a blessing to have Joyce in Jay's life. The letters that he receives from Joyce, are like GOLD!

The two Julie's... Harmon and Strot were instrumental in me being able to attend Tyler's football games. Thank you for taking care of Reign when I needed it. I think she can finally discern which Julie is which. My sister for your shoulder... I absorb your wisdom and patience and a slap on the cheek every once in awhile.. as needed! :-) My sister in law for writing to Jay and keeping him up to date with your family. Jim, for updating Jay with e-mails... He tells me everytime he gets an email.. It means that much to him!

Christina, for listening and praying with me over skype... distance is not a factor!

Everyone has special gifts and abilities to contribute... I am amazed how He knits family and friends together for his Glory!

This deployment is not over when Jay gets home... we will be beginning a NEW SEASON of DEPLOYMENT. We covet your prayers and patience!
Blessings

1 comment:

  1. awww, thanks for the thank you, but really it's just us being who God has created us to be!! What a beautiful thing to see the body working together... maybe i have big ears for a reason, haha!! do you remember my big ears from when i was little too?? love you XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete