Friday, December 18, 2009

Tyler's Turn :-)


Tyler was reading the blog and stated he felt left out...

So for my middle son... the 17 year old, my right hand, dependable, strong, honest, God loving and fearing young man... I. love. you. words cannot and never will explain how much you mean to me. This deployment has been a heavy load for you to carry and you have carried it with pride and strength. You have taken on roles that most youth your age could not handle. I am very proud of who you are and who you have become...

Muah Hugs and Kisses to you!

Tyler read this entry, before I posted it. I asked him if he feels better now, he gives me a smirk and says yep! precious even at 17!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Tyler. It takes a lot of responsibility to be the man of the house for an entire year. So for all the times you called and asked where your mom was when the clock passed the 9:00 at night mark, good job. For watching over Caleb and Reign when you would have rather been out with your friends, great job. For all the responsibilities you took on because you knew they had to get done, way to step up to the plate young man. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. Your works will not go unrewarded. Blessings Tyler.

    ReplyDelete