Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Asthma

ER, nebulizer, albutrol, prednisone, z-pack…I feel like a JITTER bug. Except, now I CAN BREATHE PTL!

Now off to the pharmacy for meds and prayer.. Not too many people can say that their pharmacist prays with them.. Gotta LOVE that girl, best friend in the world!

I have been sick off and on with this stupid asthma thing for the last month and a half. It seemed to begin after I started working out. :-( Perhaps exercise induced, not sure. cold weather induced.. I have been using an inhaler each day up until last night, the inhaler wasn't cutting it. Andrew took me to the ER and the rest is history.

I read once that asthma may have a spiritual root with a fear of relationships. You may agree or disagree. However I DO NOT typically have ASTHMA. I do get congested when I am around cats. The only other time this has happened was last year, when Jay was getting ready to deploy. Perhaps FEAR of our relationship, him leaving.. now he is coming home.. perhaps some fear of our relationship... They say the the end of a deployment is the hardest.. I guess we will soon find out.

I ask that you pray for my health and the transition of Jay coming home. NO FEAR, and continuing to trust and rest in Him!

My God Reigns!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I'll be praying for your adjustment, I agree there may be more to what you're dealing with connected to the spiritual realm!! Have you read the book Deep Wounds, Deep Healing.... I'm in the midst of reading it and agree wholeheartedly... it's as though the author took the words right from my mouth and heart!! you'd enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete