Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Cookies


Reign, helped me bake several sugar cookies. She enjoyed mixing the dough and rolling out the dough and eating the dough. She was so patient and followed her instructions very well. I had a moment with the Lord, while Reign had her little hands in the cookie dough... I just started to cry and Praise Him for this precious little gift. A gift that I waited 17 years for. God is faithful and he does give HIS CHILDREN the desires of their hearts. (writing this in tears this morning) deep sigh... The Lord is so very very good!

2 comments:

  1. ooooooooh!!!! so sweet!!!!!!! great to hear yet again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nancy.. you have the girl you always wanted enjoy her while she is little. You now have your own built in cookie making helper.. I miss being able to do spur of the moment stuff with you. Like a quick trip to Mankato, baking or what ever it maybe.. See you soon

    love ya

    ReplyDelete