Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

My spirit is always so grieved on this day.

Each year we attend a carnival at church. I really hate it... not the church, just the celebrating. I have always wanted to have a night of worship and prayer on October 31st. I just have not felt lead to organize it. I am elated that Dave and Tina are having such a night tonight! I cannot wait to see how God is going to move.

October typically has the highest abductions out of any month of the year. The statistics could have changed since I last read them. However most animal shelters and stores will not sell animals this week do to the sacrifices that take place tonight. Many babies and children also fit that category. how awful... I could NOT imagine having a child abducted and then find out that they were sacrificed during a satanic worship service. I know this is a horrable thing to think about.. however this is a FACT. One of the many reasons I have chosen not to celebrate.

God have MERCY!

No comments:

Post a Comment