Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friday...


Thanks, Julie (Harmon) for taking Reign yesterday. I took the kids to the homeschool group without having to chase a toddler. It was nice to be able to visit with the other moms for a change. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :-)

I still have the 2 little girls at my house. Keep praying for their dad, perfect health in Jesus name!

I made it back from Prior Lake (homeschool group) yesterday afternoon just in time to drive to Randolph, MN. For Tyler's varsity game. The girls went with a friend, Reign was with Julie, and the Schloessers picked Caleb and I up to go to the game. Last year when Tyler played against Randolph, Jay got kicked out of the game! I'm very sure he would have been kicked out this year too... I laugh because everyone that knows Jay, knows he is a pretty laid back kinda guy, EXCEPT when he watches sports! then it all CHANGES. LeCenter was down 27-0 in the first half, and then they ended up winning the game, 28-27! it was an intense second half that is for sure!

We woke up to a dusting of SNOW on the ground! very pretty, but WAY TO EARLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment