Jay:
Hi Honey,
Sorry I did not get in early enough to give you a call this am your pm. I was up late last night with a situation that was going on over here. I will tell you later and no we were not attacked. I love you very much and will talk to you later!
Nancy:
I've heard... call me if you can, otherwise an email is fine.... I am praying for the troops, morale must not be to good right now. I wish I could hug you!
Jay:
Yes I could hug you and hold you for a long time! I am fine! The rumor mill is going crazy on all the what ifs! I love you and have been praying in the spirit all day yesterday and all day today! The Blood of Jesus over everyone involved in all this!
The Military:
Our statement is as follows:
Statement attributable to CPT Paul Rickert, Rear Detachment Public Affairs Officer, 34th Infantry Division:
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Minnesota National Guard Soldier supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Maj. Tad T. Hervas, 48, of Coon Rapids, Minn., died Oct. 6 at Contingency Operating Base Basra, Iraq, of injuries sustained from a non-combat related incident. Hervas was assigned to the 34th Infantry Division, Rosemount, Minn.
We are relying exclusively on official military reports and the details are still under investigation by U.S. Military authorities in Iraq. We cannot and will not speculate on the circumstances surrounding the death of Maj. Tad T. Hervas.
No comments:
Post a Comment