
Here is one of my latest e-mails to Jay, I really wish he were home for this kind of stuff. I only share this to vent and to share my frustration about him being deployed. He is missing all the holidays, birthdays, sporting events, Reign and the boys growing up. I cannot wait for him to come home!
e-mail:
Tyler just came home from class and realized that it was deer hunting weekend. He is all freaking out about getting his license and going hunting. HE JUST REALIZED IT... One would think that if you are going to go hunting you would plan a little bit for the weekend!!!! Grrrrr
I am a planner and I did not think that they were going ...
ONE, nobody discussed it in this house!
TWO, they are NOT ready.
THREE, do any of them have a clue about getting things ready, or putting anything away when they are DONE; probably NOT!!!!! Grrrr
Simply because you (their dad) do everything for them... so be prepared either ... I am gonna get very upset if I have to clean everything and put stuff back.... or your garage will be full of crap for you to put away; in February!
I am irritated right now because they are not organized or READY, nor do I feel like helping them in anyway!
This is not my forte!
Do I trust the fact that they do not have much experience with shooting a gun or hunting?
Do I want Caleb to go with them? without YOU being there!?
Are they responsible enough?
Does this suck? pretty much!
Do I feel better now that I vented?... not yet!
Have a Fantastic Day!
I'm going to go watch Bambi with Reign :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment