Hey Jay,,, I'm trying to get on here again,, not much luck. Jim got to watch Reign the other day. I was going to but one of my co-workers had a family crisis, so I worked for her. When I got home, Jim had been reading books about monkeys to Reign and feeding her ,,, her hearts fill of macaroni and cheese. He said that she was a good little girl. I didn't get much of a chance to play with her because her little eyes were saying that she was tired,, and by 8:45, I took her back home to her wonderful, loving brother Caleb. What a sweet young man!!! All of your kids are amazing Jay, you guys did a good job with them! Well, you keep your head up and stay strong. You have lots of people praying for your safe return home,,, and each day that passes is a day closer to you being home again. Take care Jay,, Love you bunches Julie H.
Hey Jay,,,
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to get on here again,, not much luck. Jim got to watch Reign the other day. I was going to but one of my co-workers had a family crisis, so I worked for her. When I got home, Jim had been reading books about monkeys to Reign and feeding her ,,, her hearts fill of macaroni and cheese. He said that she was a good little girl. I didn't get much of a chance to play with her because her little eyes were saying that she was tired,, and by 8:45, I took her back home to her wonderful, loving brother Caleb. What a sweet young man!!! All of your kids are amazing Jay, you guys did a good job with them!
Well, you keep your head up and stay strong. You have lots of people praying for your safe return home,,, and each day that passes is a day closer to you being home again. Take care Jay,,
Love you bunches
Julie H.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete