Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rejoicing! GOD IS SO GOOD!



Psalm 5:11 But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

We woke up to a very chilly house this morning, I think that some chocolate chip banana bread and oatmeal raisin cookies shall warm things up! :-)

I went to the chiropractor yesterday and I am feeling a little better. I know I carry most of my stress in my back. I need to go in for one of those deep muscle massages very soon I think!

It has been just over a week and I still have the 2 extra little girls, staying with us. Pray for their dad, he needs a supernatural healing, I know we serve a BIG GOD and HE can do more than we could EVER IMAGINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment