Go Tyler... #52!
We had a great first week of school. The boys are each taking two classes at the High School this year. They are both at school for 2 hours each morning. I needed to take a little step back with homeschooling. I think in the end it will benefit all of us. Tyler has had two football games and Caleb has had one. They have won all of the games.
My sister Julie, and sister in law Julie are taking turns with watching Reign so I can get to Tyler's games on Friday nights. I have brought Reign with me to Caleb's games and it is extrememly difficult to say the least.
Speaking of Reign; her arm is healing great. She should get her cast off next week.
Each Friday we meet with the Scott County Home Educators in Prior Lake. The boys had a great time playing Lacrosse and getting to know other Home School Families.
No comments:
Post a Comment