This is my new world, along with so many others that share it! I deleted "her name" for privacy.. I hope maybe a few of you get this...
are you around
?
Nancy Harmon: im here, not for long though.. whats up
what about later this afternoon?
i just need to talk but I'm not really ready right now....
Nancy Harmon: call me, ill talk while I run around here like a chicken with her head cut off if thats ok
I am in no condition to talk. I have to drive up to stupid to IGH.
I was thinking maybe later...
Nancy Harmon: i just need to back away from the computer. ok um well later later? might work
I will text you or something when I get back.
Nancy Harmon: ok
talk to ya soon then. Thanks
Nancy Harmon: :)
nancy....
Nancy Harmon: yeah
please pray for protection over my husbands heart
Nancy Harmon: his heart is covered in the blood and Jesus is massaging it right now to keep it soft towards him....
i have not stopped crying in 3 days
Nancy Harmon: ok, well by the time you stop i will prolly start! we need
each other! that is for sure! maybe I will come to see you later later... i will see how my day/night goes.. I need to get a hair cut and my nails done really really bad!
i slept long enough last night to have one dream
and that was that a car pulled up to my front door. a black car with notification officers in it.
Nancy Harmon: cast down all vain imaginations
Nancy Harmon: that is what his word says
Nancy Harmon: its a lie from the devil
Nancy Harmon: if you buy it he laughs
something wicked has a hold of his heart
Nancy Harmon: he is an idiot
i know
Nancy Harmon: that was the same lie i fell for the week jay called me and HAD TO GO
i called chaplain thompson and read him the email my hubby sent me
Nancy Harmon: the devil is an idiot.. hope you got that
he said he would email lotzer
i did. i know
Nancy Harmon: ok, u need to let go and let God, easier said than done I know.. but you have done your part!
Nancy Harmon: have you called ppl at church to be interceding for him?
yes
i even told the youth to work on it
Nancy Harmon: ok.. it is being done in the supernatural and we will see it in the physical very very soon
he hasnt called or emailed or skyped me in 3 days
Nancy Harmon: it is ok, that is all i can say .. continue to send him emails he will read them
my sister in law is going to email him later too
Nancy Harmon: Believe GOD IS DOING SOMETIHNG positive in his heart these 3 days
i emailed him and told him to look at our son’s senior pics
i know god is.
my knees hurt
Nancy Harmon: he is dependant on you.. maybe GOD is allowing your hubby to depend on him!
in jesus name
Nancy Harmon: whatever WE BELIEVE and ask for in his name it is ours. so we believe
one last thing.....
Nancy Harmon: k
thank you for being my best friend
i could never have made it through this deployment without you
Nancy Harmon: i love you.. just wait, pms is just around the corner and you will be giving me the exact advice lol! :)
YAY!!!
I LOVE your PMS :)
Nancy Harmon: ttyl I will call or you text me later
see... you made me SMILE
thank you
Nancy Harmon: GOD IS GOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment