Saturday, September 19, 2009

A family update for Jay...



Andrew with all of his ol' youth group friends at Cory and Tera's wedding!

On Friday Andrew, was in one of his good friend Cory's wedding in Mankato, after that I headed back to Le Center to watch Tyler's football game agains Blooming Prairie, (they lost to a tough game) 26-38. We got home about 11-ish and I could not fall asleep for nothing... I think I finally fell asleep around 3:30am the alarm went off at 6:30 and it was time to pack up and head to the MN Zoo. today was "Military Kids Day" Reign was sooo crabby all day. (and Mom was exhausted) We got home around 5pm and the boys were off to a "lock in" at the church. North Central University will be there doing worship and the preaching, along with all kinds of gladiator games. All the youth have an opportunity to fight a gladiator... named "Andrew Harmon" Lol! Thanks Honey, for the flowers... you made my day! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment