Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Navy Seals
Jay was invited to join the Navy Seals for a BBQ. He said it was the best steak and potato salad he has had in awhile. I guess there are quite a few of these guys on base and they are doing a great job; keeping my husband and the other soldiers safe. It is their job to go outside the wire and get the bad guys. I ask that you pray for the seals and I trust that God will continue to give these "elite" the insight, wisdom, strength, peace, courage, and the sound mind they need to continue with this mission in Jesus name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment