Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God. (My conviction this morning)
This week has been busy. I good friend of mine (her husband) is in the hospital. I have been taking care of her two girls since Tuesday. They are also home schooled so it works out great to have them here. They are amazing with Reign, and give her plenty to do.
Yesterday during our home school group: Reign, interrupted a few ladies having a meeting. She went up to one of the moms and says, "I want to sit down" the mom says "oh, do you want to sit on my lap?" Reign, says... "Move, I sit down, my chair". Praise God, for Toddlers... it is all about them! WHEW! (this too shall pass!) that was almost as embarrassing as when a friend from church said, quietly that she had to go to the bathroom and Reign announces that my friend "had to go poop" to the entire church! what is that verse.. out of the mouths of babes?!
Le Center's Home coming was last night. Le Center won 38-8! Tyler did a great job blocking! way to go #52! Thanks Aunt Julie (my sister) for coming down to watch Reign so we could enjoy the game!
We are so blessed by all of your love and suport!
No comments:
Post a Comment