Ahhh! today was the first day in "TWO MONTHS" that I had a FULL AFTERNOON without any CHILDREN! can anyone say AMEN! I got my hair cut, and my nails done. The best part was saving over 70% at Kohls.. whoop! whoop!
Christina, I bought my first pair of red "burgundy shoes" Rebecca, I got purple nail tips, just for homecoming. I was thinking about you girls while shopping! wish'n you were with me. I Love you two!
For my sanity... I am in need of someone to take my daughter once a week. The person that volunteered 4 months ago his not able to watch Reign like before. It has been 2 months. I am not sure why I waited so long to ask!? I NEED YOUR HELP!
Once again, my heart goes out to the single moms out there... It is a very difficult job!
oooh very nice Nancy!! You definitely deserved an afternoon out and those burgundy shoes!! what's next? how about a girls trip out to Stockholm?? wish i were with you :) love you!!
ReplyDelete