Here is a combination of several e-mails from Jay, that I put together.
I am doing well; my new chu is a lot nicer than the old one and cleaner. We will have to add some blocks to raise the beds up. My new roommate is Jacob Raleigh. I am very happy to finally have my permanent residence, and I can unpack most of my stuff and bag the rest and throw it in the corner. A Brit is giving me a small frig. That will be great for our living space.
I love to receive the text from you in the morning. They make my day start out great. Andrew sent me a text and said they are 4 and 0 to start the season. I wish I could play some softball, I don't know if it will happen here, not much room. I can play catch; a lot of people brought their gloves. I am glad that Reign is having fun with the new slide, and that Tyler got to go to prom. I am always thinking about you and the kids.
It was awesome to hear your voice yesterday. It is amazing how you can long to hear the voice of someone you love and miss so much. Like you have said in the past that is how Jesus longs to hear from us. I have tried on numerous times to use the phones here and cannot get through; I cannot wait until I get the AT&T cards. I am still real busy so the days are going by fast.
I put in for leave in fall. I will wait and see what happens. I am looking for our date spot. I have not found a spot I like yet.
Love You! I try and imagine your smell; even if it just me spraying some of your perfume on my pillow. I just finished a couple of videos for your viewing pleasure. I have some more pictures that I took in the last couple of days. I will send the thumb drive back as soon as I get it. I did get a chance to go to church today; it was okay I just miss our praise and worship from church. I put my I-Pod on and imagine I am standing next to you at church.
I am very hot right now it is about 106 degrees today and just finished inventorying a bunch more of the containers on the base. . I love you more each day. I love to hear from you in the text messages and phone calls; like you say it sounds like we are just a few miles away not thousands. I hope you have a Blessed Day. I will call you later Love You!!
No comments:
Post a Comment