My Brother Tom was in a car accident yesterday. He was air lifted to Mayo. It is serious however not critical. he is in ICU and will be here for several days. I ask that you be in agreeemnt with me in prayer. I am praying and believing for total healing. Tom is covered in the blood and will be completely restored in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
On a lighter note Jay is 47 today! No ice cream cake for him this year, I was able to talk with him for about 45 minutes yesterday due to my brothers emergency. I really needed to hear his voice and talk to him. He said it was 110 yesterday, and it is not even summer "wow" He sounded so good, it does not compute that he is half way around the world. I am totally in love with that man!
Gotta Go... love you all and thank you for praying!
Love you and think of you often. You are on my Door!
ReplyDeleteNancy said that it wasn't that hard to write on here,, I just had to have a little patience! I should explain my door Jay. It started about 9 months ago, when I had to remember to pick up Dad on my way to work to take him to the hospital for a treatment, just a note that said, "Dad",, I left that note the note on the door and every day, anytime that I go out of the door, I pray for my Dad. Since then, many names have been added to the note, and you too are on my door now and are thought of and prayed for every day,, sometimes many times each day.
ReplyDeleteLove you
Julie
Oh FIDDLE-DEE-DEE------THE MAIN REASON I'M HERE?
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY !!!!