Friday, May 29, 2009

deep sigh..

My computer got a nasty virus and I lost everything.. need I say more. I get to start all over yippee, NOT!

Things are busy... My brother is now staying at our home. It has been good. He is able to care for himself for the most part and he can be left alone so that is good. Continue to pray for him. His name is Tom.

Jay has been busy and a few things have happened over there, however I cannot say anything other than GOD IS PROTECTING HIM. I am waiting for some pictures to come in the mail from him. He downloaded them onto a thumb drive.. I should be getting them soon.

Once again I am completely amazed by how God uses our church family. My peeps saved our family a lot of money these past few days.

#1 our computer - Best Buy was going to charge me over $300.00 to repair it. A person from church offered to have it fixed for us not costing us a dime!

#2 Jay's truck - We just spent over $500.00 to fix it and now it needed another $250.00 worth of repair, once again someone from our church stepped up to the plates and fixed it for us.

#3 Nancy's sanity - I was going to put Reign into Daycare once a week so I could get some kind of a break. I was willing to pay the extra money even though we don't have it. A lady from church offered to take Reign one day a week for me, for free!

I praise God for him giving each of these people the gifts to serve! I'm in tears as I type this. I am forever grateful to JESUS CHRIST for all he has done and continues to do for our family!

1 comment:

  1. ooh Nancy, it's so wonderful to hear about the support!! I love you, miss you and am so excited to see you in a few weeks!!

    Much love!!

    ReplyDelete