We are so blessed! Josh C. is going to meet Tyler and I at Menards to pick out the supplies for a play gym for Reign. He is going to get a few ppl together from church and get to work. Our back yard is a little boring for a two year old.. cannot believe I just said, "two year old" out loud! they grow up way too fast! THANK YOU JOSH AND TIFF, if you are reading this! Jay and I really appriciate YOU! and our church family so much! :)
Jay's last e-mail (early this morning)
Hey Honey, I love you and miss you also. I am still very busy getting everything set up including my office computer. I have limited access to a computer right now also. I am missing talking to you and seeing you. I am glad that you are keeping me going with emails and the pictures. Reign is growing and it looks like Caleb is stretching also. Mail takes two weeks to get here from what they are telling me. I am missing you guys a lot, I will try too get a more detailed email at a later time. Love YOU!!XXXXOOOOXXX!!
I don't think we have heard each others voice in over a week, It is harder than we thought!
"Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?"Just as it is written, 'For your sake we are being put to death all day long, we were considered as sheep to be slaughtered.'
"In all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:35-39
No comments:
Post a Comment