(A portion) Of the latest e-mail Jay sent to me...
I would like to thank everybody for the birthday cards, birthday wishes & gifts that I received in Iraq. The cards were a blessing, there is not a whole lot to do here.(besides work and sleep) Some of the cards brought tears to my eyes; especially the pictures of us in Seattle area. Right now I am good on stuff I just need letters & words of encouragement! I miss the worship at church & our church family. I love you and miss you. I sent the boys and you a card in the mail the other day. Just tell the boys that I appreciate what they are doing helping you out around the house.
I am very happy that Josh is coming over to help put up the play yard stuff. Thanks Josh, keep Tyler and Caleb busy!!!
We are still living three to a chue one guy is on a cot not much room! I miss you and am in LOVE with you; I look at the pictures of us and just imagine I am holding you. You are so awesome and I cannot imagine life without you. I am so grateful to have such an awesome wife and woman of God. I pray every night for you and the kids. Love you
Jay!!
After reading stuff like this.. I (Nancy) sit at the computer and cry... "deep sigh"
KEEP THOSE LETTERS GOING TO IRAQ!
No comments:
Post a Comment