Sunday, May 17, 2009

God knows how much I can handle!

Most of you know that my brother Tom was in a car accident. Serious enough that he was air lifted to Mayo. He was released from the hospital yesterday and the plan was that he was going to stay at my house. I have been praying for the Lord to help me draw boundaries and I asked the Lord to make it clear where Tom was supposed to be. If there was an alternative I believed that the Lord would open that door. Tom has several health concerns that I feel need extra attention, I am not at liberty to share, however it would have been a lot of extra work for me. I could have done it however the question is would it have been good for me and my children at this time. In the last two days Lois, Kris and Julie… literally freaked out on me and got in my face… I’m not exaggerating a least bit. They all told me that Tom cannot come to my home. I realized that the Lord sent them to me; to help me draw those boundaries. I praise God for people that care enough to be honest with me and look out for my well being… BLESS YOU! My sisters are taking turns caring for Tom… pray for them, and pray for NO NEGATIVE SIDE AFFECTS WHILE TOM IS HEALING IN JESUS NAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment