Saturday, February 6, 2010

2nd ~ 3rd WAVE of Red Bulls

A few of us Army wives went up to the Armory to welcome home the other Red Bulls. The 2nd wave, we really did not know any soldiers that were coming home. The third wave... all of my army wives husbands came home. I'm the only one left with out a soldier... Jay is in the fourth wave, the last wave. We believe the Lord is saving the BEST for LAST :-)

The morning after the soldiers came home I got two phone phone calls from two army wives... Their soldiers had come home last night and they were in tears...

I felt blessed that Jay, was not home at this time so I could encourage them and take the time with them that they needed this morning. If Jay were home I do not know that I would have been able to do this. God is so GOOD!

I can see God moving in these two relationships and I PRAISE HIM for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment