Sunday, February 7, 2010

The weekend before Jay comes home

Friday, night I spent the night at my sisters. I went to the armory to welcome home the RedBulls and did not feel like going home alone. We watched a few movies and had a great time visiting. I slept with Reign, she tossed and turned ALL NIGHT leaving me very tired the next day.

Saturday, I went to the salon to get my red hair redone, she added high and low lights... it looks amazing I am so happy. I know Jay will love it!

I did some shopping, and then brought Caleb to a friends house, got home around 9. I talked to Jay until midnight; when Reign, woke up crying and barking like a seal. She was trying to catch her breath.... so much for sleep. I prayed, turned on the shower for humidity, took her outside and then finally to the ER. They gave her a steroid... PRAISE GOD she could breath. CROUP, it was... We got home at about 2am. Reign, was ready to run a marathon after the steroid took affect... so much for sleep.

Sunday, No church... SLEEP. Reign, and I had a great time having "girls day/night"
bubble bath, hair, nails painted aqua green, her favorite color. we made necklaces and worshipped the Lord. It blesses me to hear her sing Holy Holy Jesus, and Jesus loves me. I tear up thinking about it. She is so precious.

I feel like I have so much to do around the house before Jay comes home; somehow I dont think the cleaning and laundry are going anywhere, and I don't think Jay will notice or care... It feels good to be able to rest and relax before his homecoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment