Jay and I have not been able to communicate very much the last 2 weeks. He is either busy or I am busy. We seem to keep missing each other. I really miss the hour conversations. Tonight we talked for 7 minutes and he had to get back to work.
7 minutes of communication for one week... Ugh!
Basketball season has started for Caleb, Tyler is busy working, Andrew is trying to pass his first PT test. Reign is well... growing up before my eyes. She can sort laundry now. She loves to help around the house.
Jay is so excited about coming home, February cannot come soon enough!
I am exhausted... Good night everyone and God Bless!
Have I told you lately, you're awesome???!!! Wow! Only with God's strength and consistent support from friends/family/church, that's how you are getting through! And it's only a few more months, but I'm sure this time will go by agonizingly slow!! I love you and admire you greatly!!!
ReplyDelete