The last few days I have not felt very good, yesterday I had a fever. I could not get off the couch. It really stinks to not be able to move and allow the house to fall apart beore my eyes. Reign came up to me last night and told me Jesus will make me better. She took my hands and felt my cheeks and told me I was hot fever and said, "thank you Jesus mommy better" then she looked at me in the eyes and says, "mommy your better now, get up!" faith like a child!
Jay's e-mail:
Hi Honey,
I hope you are feeling better today in Jesus Name! I have had a busy day doing all sorts of odd things. It has been raining off and on all day , sure makes everything real muddy and sticky.I am doing a PT tomorrow morning, my Thanksgiving day fun and then back to work. I guess I will have to wait until next year to have a real Turkey day and of course all the other Holiday's that we get. It will sure be nice to just be able to have Saturday and Sunday off! I wish we could go pick up some movies and make some popcorn and just hang out! LOVE YOU!XXOXOXO!
SSG Jay Harmon
No comments:
Post a Comment