Monday, April 20, 2009

Our last day in Seattle, WA


“Our last day together” I staged the room to get a few pictures. Then I started to cry. My crying outbursts lasted off and on though-out the day and into the evening…
We got ready and headed into Fort Lewis “the base” for some t-shirts for the boys. I had an opportunity to meet one of the Generals that will be talking care of this mission. It was really nice to visit with him. Jay and I ate lunch at a Chinese Restaurant.. Where Jay ate some creepy crawlers that literally made me GAG.. “not even funny Harmon” YUCK! We drove down to the area where Jay used to scuba dive, back in 1981. We did some more walking and sight seeing. It was so nice to be together, talk, laugh and just be! We went back to the hotel; Jay took a nap while I uploaded the trip pictures on the computer. We just relaxed and watched movies until 9:30pm and then Jay took me to the airport… I felt as though my heart was being ripped out of my chest, I cannot describe it any other way! I pretty much cried all the way home and at my sisters and at church… I landed in Minnesota at 6am. Got home around 8am and went to church to get my babies!

I am so glad to have had the opportunity to go out to Seattle. It is an amazing city. It is so clean and very beautiful to say the least. Our time together was absolutely perfect!

1 comment:

  1. oh man! my stomach is in knots just reading and thinking of the pain you must be feeling! oooh! how wonderful to have shared that sweet time together!!! 10 more months!!

    ReplyDelete