Tuesday, April 7, 2009

much better today... whew!

Today was a good day.. I kinda know what Ester went through before she met the king. I had my nails done today and eyebrows waxed. hair cut in a few days along with a pedicure... all for Jay! (well, I like it too) Its been fun, in many ways it feels like we are dating. We have had a chance or two to talk on the phone for hours about nothing. I feel like a teenager in that aspect! too funny! The stress level has dropped and we are all doing good.. We are all still fighting this virus. I have had a sore throat all week. I think I might go to the doc tomorrow. Andrew is back home and working construction. Praise God he found a job for the summer! things are busy. Reign can now say each one of our names. She is so cute! Tyler is driving everywhere and is so good with his little sister. Caleb is an amazing helper he sees stuff that needs to be done and does it without being told mom likes that! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment