
I landed at Sea-tac at 11:05 am. Our hotel was literally across the street from the air-port. Mindi and I checked in at the Radisson and Theresa picked us up to take us to Ft. Lewis. I called Jay once we got to the car rental on base. I saw him walking across the parking lot and I had to run up to him and give him a hug and a kiss. He smelled so good! It was a process to get a car, with so many going on pass at the same time, however it all worked out. We decided to stay on base for a few hours and look around. There were so many people leaving base. It was better to hang out at Fort Lewis than to sit bumper to bumper on the highway. We drove to Jay’s old barracks that he stayed at in 1981. We went down to the sound and checked out one of the old museums. We stopped at the Post Exchange and picked up some food and then headed back to Seattle. We hung out in our suite and relaxed. God blessed Jay with feathered pillows and a down comforter, in the hotel, Jay’s favorite, and something he has missed from home.
oooh how sweet!!!! i can just imagine you running to him, you two are so in LOVE!! praise the Lord!!!
ReplyDelete