Monday, April 20, 2009



We slept in until like 9am! We got ready and did a little shopping. We ate at Red Lobster and came back to the Hotel and relaxed. 6:30pm and Ryan and Savahna came and got us to go to the Space Needle. It was my dream date. It was nice to walk along the bay area. It really was amazing to be up in the Space Needle during the sunset. Christina you would have loved it! We walked about 30 or so blocks that night. My feet hurt in flip flops.. guess I wasn’t thinking. Jay and I purchased a bottle of wine from the Needle. We are going to keep it until he comes home! We stopped at a Sports Bar and Restaurant to eat. They had the most amazing burgers EVER! They had Larry Bird’s jersey on the wall, signed and framed… Jay was tempted to buy it I could see it in his eyes! Once we got back to our room; we were exhausted. I know I did not hear Jay snore once! I was so tired!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh!! you know me so well!!! i would have loved the sunset especially from the space needle!! absolutely romantic!! you know the space needle is the first place i fell in love... with crab!! haha! that was the first time i ate crab and it was like nothing i'd ever had before!! i enjoy all your kissing pictures! haha! i like the font on the pictures too, did you add that yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh and i love the idea of buying a bottle of wine and saving it... that will be a moment to savor!

    ReplyDelete