Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday February 8, 2009


We are going to have a little send off for Jay at church on Sunday Feb. 8th. @ 10:30 a.m. We would love to have as many of you there that can be there. I know it would mean a lot for Jay and our family to see you all! :0)
We have been able to spend some quality time together these past few days. It has been very good. Jay goes back to work this week on Monday and Tuesday and then he will hopefully be home the rest of the week. I will post his snail mail address once He is landed in Washington. Things have a tendancy to change with the military so I will wait until then... so many soldiers have said even though technology is wonderful with e-mail and such... letters and cards still mean more!

The picture of Andrew and Jay wrestling is in night vision... pretty cool huh?

2 comments:

  1. That is a great picture!! Haha! Now the question is did Andrew get him down fair and square?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah fair and square! poor Jay especially when all three boys attack him!

    ReplyDelete