
One week down and approximately 51 weeks to go!
My plan is to update the blog once a week. Being diligent is the key.
Jay has been very busy. We have not talked much at all and when we have talked it has been him talking very fast about what just happened and then a quick “I got to go! We were warned to expect this. It seems as though he has been going since he got off the plane. We are praying and believing for peaceful rest and that God will multiply Jay’s hours of sleep. ”supernaturally”
We have sent him a few cards, and his first package of goodies will be mailed today. Last week when I got the boxes from the post office, the lady there showed a genuine concern for “my soldier” I got out of the Post Office just before the tears started and as I got into the van Tyler gave me a weird look.. I told him to get used to it! :-) the tears came... I guess it became my reality!
We have been working on getting into a routine. I expect this to take a couple of weeks. I’m cool with taking our time with this transition.
The boys are amazing… doing so much more than I had ever expected. I pray they keep it up! And trust that they will. Reign is talking and saying a new word or words each day. She kind of freaked out when she first saw Jay on the computer. She WANTED her DADDY NOW! She was kissing the screen, blowing kisses, playing peek-a-boo, waving bye-bye. She was nose to nose to the computer almost the entire time. It was a little over-whelming to say the least and emotional for all of us. whew-wee!
As a stated earlier that one of the way I hear God’s voice is through dreams and visions…
A few weeks ago I had a dream. This is the shortened version for the blog:
I dreamt that a friend of mine Noelle and I purchased an old, very large abandoned farm house together.. Jay was in Iraq during this time and I knew that he would be fine with this decision. (during this dream the kitchen constantly becomes my focus and main concern) The kitchen was huge. I want to get it remodeled so we can have people over to do ministry. It had stainless steel appliances, like an industrial kitchen. It was not useable, the entire house had no electricity or running water, peeling paint and dirty. I wanted to fix up the kitchen first. As we walked into Noelle’s bedroom the Lord said, that “her bedroom needed to take priority”. Her room was unfinished with very little drywall on it, insulation hanging from the ceiling and walls.. In the center of her bedroom was a huge white pillar. It was very evident that this pillar was holding up the ceiling and that it could not be removed.
The kitchen represents:
Ministry, helping people, feeding the babes, new people in Christ, discipling people. Something I love to do.
Noelle represents:
A mighty woman of God, an intercessor, one that has an intimate relationship with Christ.
The bedroom represents:
Intimacy with God, spending time alone with Him, worshipping, reading his word, and praying.
As he led me through the different rooms, He revealed to me that He indeed wants to spend time alone with me and I am NOT to get busy with ministry. The intimacy with him was a priority over the ministry or busy-ness.
I have also been lead to read and study the book of Daniel.
Daniel 5:15; talks about Daniel’s insight, intelligence and outstanding wisdom. God used him to interpret the king’s dream. However what I got out of this verse is that Daniel received insight, intelligence, and outstanding wisdom as he spent time with God. Through out scripture God reveals all the blessings given to us as we SEEK HIM! … “Life is so much easier with the Lord!”
Another thing that God has shown Jay, and I is that this tour is a mission field for Jay. A few weeks ago; one of the guys Jay works with complemented him on his integrity and character. He told Jay, that He has been watching him and can see different things in Jay, like peace and strength ect.. This guy told him that he realized that he cannot do this on his own. He needed God and he wants what Jay has! Praise God! How exciting to share our HOPE, comfort, SALVATION, deliverer, GRACE, peace, FORGIVNESS, strength, LOVE, assurance, MERCY, joy, LIFE and so much more…. Of who Jesus Christ! Is….With those that need HIM!
We have a busy weekend planned… 2 baby showers, JBQ meet in Willmar, Skiing trip in Mankato, a wedding in Belle Plaine, and a family readiness meeting in Inver Grove Heights. I cannot do it all, some things will just have to give. :-)
Praying for healthy kids as Tyler has been ill all week!
We are proud of "OUR SOLDIER"
One Famliy Under God ~ Undivided!
No comments:
Post a Comment