Wednesday, February 25, 2009

just a .........Quick Update

Time is going by fast for both Jay and I. He has been getting some letters and cards and appreciates them very much.. so thank you to those that are sending him letters. One thing that Jay does like is “Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey”. So if you want to bless him this would be a great way to do it. By sending him just a little taste of home. They don’t sell it on the base…

I have had a few opportunities to talk to Jay, usually around midnight. He is still very busy and does not get anytime to just sit and relax. (at least not for very long). Jay has had no reactions to the immunizations.. PRAISE GOD, several soldiers have been ill. Pray for their health and stamina. We are praying for God’s favor… and believing for Jay to have some leave time. I would love to be able to go out there to see him before he leaves for Iraq. We hope it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment