



Our wake up call was about 5:30 a.m. Caleb and I brought Jay down to the armory as Tyler stayed at the hotel with Reign. It was busy with t.v. reporters and family member showing up with their soldiers. We were not quite sure if we should go in or not. Jay gave us a goodbye hug and kiss and into the armory he went. Caleb and I sat in the van for about a half hour and Jay decided to come out for another good-bye hug. After that we decided to join him inside. Jay quickly got into formation and after role call the Patriot Guard did a short presentation... I felt so proud to be there watching the soldiers (my soldier) as I was looking around at different people and their reactions I noticed a young mom holding a little girl smaller than Reign and rocking a newborn in the car seat next to her. My heart just ached for her, I wanted to take her home with me. Caleb and I left about 7:30 a.m. and Jay was on the bus by 8 a.m. and on the plane by 10 a.m.
God is faithful and is using Jay exactly how it has been spoken over him through prayer... yesterday was a testimony to that. details later! WE ARE SO EXCITED!
Be praying ~ believing for NO SIDE EFFECTS FROM THE IMMUNIZATIONS.. anthrax, typhoid and small pox. We are sad and are going to miss each other something terrible, however we know that God has amazing plans for all of us this next year!
Hey! I just wanted to drop a note letting you know I was thinking of/praying for you all today. I have 2 1/2 loooong weeks left of work (we close March 4 :s ), then we should get together to play :).
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your thoughts with us, Nancy. And Jay, thanks for fighting for us. You are all covered by prayer and God's hands of protection. You are right. God does have BIG things in store for you. I'm excited to see. Stay safe, Jay!