Wow where did the time go?
At times it feels as though he has just come home. Jay has transferred to Faribault from IGH. It is half of the driving distance. It is also a different position, less pay, but less responsibility and with the distance, it is less gas money so it is about the same.
It has taken us at least 6-7 months for things to become a new normal. I was surprised to look back after 7 months and say; wow! it has taken this long. I do not ever want to go through a deployment again, however I feel it might happen at least one more time during Jay's career in the military.
Jay is apart of a men's' Bible study and LOVES it, it is encouraging to see his faith strengthened. I young man from church spoke over Jay the other night and told him that he could see an Angel of JOY standing on Jay's shoulders. If only this boy knew... JOY WARRIOR is Jay's new name... that is another story! We will have to share it with this young man some time. It confirms to us that this young man of 21 can hear God's voice! :)
Nancy (me) deep sigh... has entered into a deeper level of HIS LOVE. It is so awesome going deeper with Christ. I have learned so much about myself this last year. I have learned to see myself how God sees me. I see myself through his lenses. (tears as I type this.) It has been an amazing experience. In the midst of this I have started to dance before Him, at home, at church. while doing the dishes. :) It has been so freeing. I truly believe that this NEW FOUND LOVE has been the main reason why I have lost almost 50 pounds in the last 6 months! I LOVE me, and that CHANGES so much!
Andrew is getting ready to deploy this May. I will blog the experience. I'm not sure how it will be different from when Jay was deployed. I know it will be different. My relationship with Andrew has been strained for several years. This makes it even more difficult. He plans on getting married April 29th 2011to Jaime Soulek. He will deploy to Kuwait, with missions to Iraq. I continue to trust the Lord, and believe that Andrew cannot stray too far from God, because his roots go deep. in Jesus name!
Tyler is getting ready for his High School graduation. He has no idea as far as what he is going to do afterwards. His life right now is wrapped up into his last years prom date, now girlfriend Amanda. I think a few of his short term goals are to get a full time job and put some money away for a car. Tyler has drawn a little closer to the Lord. At times I don't see it, but I guess that is where faith comes in.
Caleb has some choices to make concerning High school. Not sure if he will be home schooled next year or not. He is a great help around the house and is adored by his little sister. He is growing and learning more about God. He (we) are still torn between two churches. We have come to love them both and cannot decide where to plant.
Reign LOVES her daddy! She is growing and maturing. I do not have any words to describe her.. She is the baby girl. I am learning so much through her innocence as a child. She is an inspiration to me as far as my faith is concerned. The other day we were talking about donating some toys to church. She yells; "JESUS" then says; shh listen! Jesus said; we can donate this toy but not the other one. (too cute)
No comments:
Post a Comment