Well, it has been awhile since I have posted. Jay and I have been busy... getting to know each other, spending time with the kids, developing a routine, visiting friends that have supported us this past year, adapting to work, loud noises, praying through Jay's severe headaches, crowds of people, we find that both of us are easily over stimulated, and finally the MOST IMPORTANT ... Our spiritual well being. God is moving us in a new direction and we are extremely EXCITED to see what the Lord, has for us. [details later] ;-)
I think things are finally slowing down, since Jay has been home. Although Jay, has been home from Iraq, 3 months and 9 days. He has been gone 3 weeks working at Ft. McCoy, Wisc. and Camp Ripley, MN. It is Jay's job (along with several others) to receive the equipment that has been arriving back to the U.S. from Iraq. So as I type this Jay is at Camp Ripley for the week. At least I don’t have worry about Mortar Attacks!
No comments:
Post a Comment