I'm not sure to what capacity to use this site. updates, journal, how much is too much, do I bear my heart and soul?!
Today begins with a whirl wind of emotions 16 days left?! how do we spend the time?! There are so many things to be done around here, like fixing the toilet for an example. Yet I don't care about it right now; we just want to be with each other.
The calendar has been filled to capacity, and at times I feel overwhelmed.
Most of you that know me; know that God speaks to me in dreams and visions.. partly because "I SO DESIRE IT" He has an amazing ability to give those that love him their desires! how awesome is that?! He has been faithful in revealing things ahead for Jay and I. warnings that we prayed through and broke through.. tender things that reveal God's love for us in ways that are simply indescribable. So much to type.. perhaps we can visit sometime and I will share them with you... I have an entire year to do so!
So for today the boys and I are finishing up school for the week. So we can have the rest of the week for Jay...
Nahum 7:1 The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him,
oooh! I'm so glad you're doing a blog! It will be a great way to stay informed! Not only of Jay, but you too! You share exactly what you want to share! Whatever is comfortable for you! I will be praying for you guys!
ReplyDelete