Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A day before Andrew leaves...

It has been a busy spring. Andrew got married on April 29th. Tyler had prom, Jay's 49th birthday and Mother's Day. All with-in 2 weeks. I posted a few pictures below.



Today is the day before Andrew leaves for is 2 weeks at Ripley. Once he returns, he will be home for a few days and then he will leave for Ft. McCoy for a few months, then off to Kuwait for about 9 months or so. I am not concerned about Andrew's physical safety. I will be praying for his spiritual well-being as well as morally and emotionally.

I ordered 3 books through Amazon; on how to be a mother in law. (that thought makes me laugh) Jaime, Andrew's wife is only eight or nine years younger than me. That seems weird to me, but anyway... I hope to receive some helpful insight. :) Only God knows how this relationship will develop. I am hopeful.

deep sigh...

We are gearing up for Tyler's graduation, then I'm off to Omaha, Nebraska for Royal Family Kids training. God has opened the door for me to become a camp director... How exciting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment