Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

"This deployment is harder than Jay, and I both thought it would be". Some days are harder than others!
"This deployment is easier than Jay, and I thought it would be". Some days are easier than others!
Depending on the day... I feel both! "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
I know in my heart that this tour is an extended missions trip for both Jay and I. We have had opportunity to minister to other military families as they in return "unknowingly" themselves minister to us. I have a joy in my spirit this morning and excitement for what Jesus is going to be doing in the hearts of the Army Wives he has placed in my life. I have opened my home to several ladies and they are WANTING to be here. One lady said she feels so relaxed when she is here... Praise God for his presence in my home!
Last night I had an opportunity to pray for another Army Wife, she is 24 has two children under the age of 2 and is waiting for tests results of cervical cancer.
Yesterday I shared with an Army Husband that Jay and I are praying for them, as his wife has filed for divorce while she is in Iraq. They have three beautiful girls under the age of 12. He barely held back the tears!
Another husband just went back to Iraq from his leave time... is having trouble with blood in his stool. I'm know it is STRESS related.
Jay and I have our own issues to deal with like everyone else. I could NOT IMAGINE doing this without CHRIST in our lives! Pray for their salvation... God knows their names. My heart aches for these families, yet GOD is in CONTROL! and I expect Him to move in a Mighty Way.
Blessings this Morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment