Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
Monday, July 6, 2009
Tylers 17!
No pictures... I forgot the camera, we went out to eat and our favorite family restaurant BWs. A few youth from the youth group and Pastor Tiffany and Josh joined us! Then the boys and I went to see the move Transformers 2. That was action packed for sure! I cannot believe that Ty is 17! Where has the time gone!? On the kid's birthday we always talk about the day they were born and share some of the highlights... When Tyler was born I had to be induced. It was taking forever and Jay decided to leave the hospital "big mistake" and go look at guns at some gun shop near by... HE ALMOST MISSED TYLER'S BIRTH! this was before cell phone days! during labor I was watching little house on the Prairie and I was crying about something Laura did. The nurse thought something was wrong with me and was very caring until I told her it was the t.v. show! :-) My sister Julie was watcihng Andrew and took him to Valley Fair, this was his first time on the WILD THING! Tyler was born at 2:24p.m. on June 30th 1992. He did not have a name until after 9p.m. Jay and I could not decide between Christian or Jacob... so we got Tyler! His name means builder of stone! It fits him perfect! God knew what he was doing when HE named Ty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment